THE ENTERTAINER PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
The Entertainer FZ-LLC and its affiliates (“The Entertainer”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Affiliate shall mean any person that controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with The Entertainer.
INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM YOU
- The Entertainer may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms available on the Website to be submitted to The Entertainer. The Entertainer may also ask you for information when you report a problem with this Website to it;
- Records of correspondence that you send to The Entertainer through the Website;
- Details of your visits to this Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data, and the resources that you access; and
- Any other information, materials or data which you submit to The Entertainer through the Website.
- If you are only browsing this Website, The Entertainer does not capture data that allows it to identify you individually. Instead, The Entertainer may collect information about your computer, including where available your internet protocol (IP) address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. Such information does not identify any individual.
- For the same reason, The Entertainer may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help The Entertainer to improve this Website and enable it:
- to estimate its user size and usage pattern;
- to store information about your preferences, and so allow The Entertainer to customize this Website according to your individual interests;
- to speed up your searches; and
- to recognize you when you return to this Website.
- Although The Entertainer will do its best to protect your information which you have transmitted to it, The Entertainer cannot guarantee the security of such information including but not limited to the information set out at clause 1.1 above.. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once your information is received by The Entertainer, The Entertainer will use all reasonable procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- The Entertainer may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- if it is under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation;
- in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Website; or
- to protect the rights, property, or safety of The Entertainer, its customers, its partners or other relevant third parties, including but not limited to exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
This Website may, from time to time, contain links to third party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites may have their own privacy policies and that The Entertainer does not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.