ENTERTAINER with HSBC TRAVEL – HOTELS WORLDWIDE
ENTERTAINER with HSBC TRAVEL – HOTELS WORLDWIDE
1. HOTEL OFFER
- Each participating hotel provides “One Complimentary Night” Hotel Offer
- The Hotel Offer is valid for one complimentary night when one night of equal or greater value is purchased at “Best Available Rates” (See Section 4 “HOTEL TERMS” below)
- The Hotel Offer excludes taxes, service charges and tourism fees
- The Hotel Offer is based on a discount off the "Best Available Rate" or "Best Flexible Rate" defined as the fully flexible "non-restricted" rate of the day quoted directly by the hotel reservations or hotel website
- The Hotel Offer is based on a one time use for a minimum two nights consecutive stay
- The Hotel Offer applies to the room only rate, excluding breakfast (unless otherwise specified on the Hotel Offer)
- The Hotel offer is valid for all room categories however it may not apply to "Club or Executive" rooms, at the hotel’s discretion
- A limit of one Hotel Offer per room booked may be used. A maximum of one night will be complimentary per room booked per stay.The lowest nightly rate quoted will qualify as the complimentary night
- For selected hotels and only if specified on the Hotel Offer, a 20% off the Best Available Rates will apply for additional nights after using the "One Complimentary Night" Hotel Offer. However, the 20% discount Hotel Offer will not apply to the nights booked using the "One Complimentary Night" Hotel Offer
2. HOTEL OFFER BOOKINGS
- The Hotel Offer is “Subject to Availability” (see Section 4 “HOTEL TERMS” below) of rooms allocated to the ENTERTAINER with HSBC promotion at the time of booking
- The Hotel Offer is only valid for bookings made directly by calling or emailing the hotel’s reservations desk. ENTERTAINER with HSBC members are required to request availability of the Hotel Offer at the time of booking
- The Hotel Offer is not valid for online bookings via the hotel website or any third party website
- Advanced reservations must be made directly with the hotel prior to arrival. The Hotel Offer is not valid for walk-ins without a prior reservation
- The Hotel Offer does apply to corporate, group or conference rates or travel agency bookings and may not be combined with other discount offers or programs including rates on third party travel or daily deal websites
- This Hotel Offer may not be available during public holidays. Minimum night stays and special event or seasonal restrictions may apply
- The Hotel Offer is valid for new bookings made in accordance with these Rules and does not apply to any existing booking where a deposit or payment has been made
- Hotel rates are quoted in local currency or as specified by the hotel
- The Hotel Offer does not include air travel, hotel transfers or other inclusions unless otherwise specified on the Hotel Offer
- All bookings are subject to the standard payment and cancellation policies (see Section 3 “HOTEL POLICIES” below)
- To redeem the Hotel Offer, the ENTERTAINER with HSBC mobile application digital of the Hotel Offer must be presented at the hotel reception at the time of check in
- The Hotel Offer is valid for travel up to 30 December 2020, unless otherwise specified.
3. HOTEL POLICIES
All bookings are subject to the applicable hotel’s standard reservations, payment and cancellation policies. Before finalizing your reservation, please review the hotel’s policy on advance deposits, cancellations and late arrival guarantees. The ENTERTAINER with HSBC will not accept any responsibility for each hotel’s management policies.
4. HOTEL TERMS
- What is the "Best Available Rate"?
- What is “Subject to Availability”?
- Public Holidays / Seasonal Restrictions
- Are both offers valid at the same time?
The Hotel Offers are based on a discount off the Best Available Rate at each hotel. The “Best Available Rate” is the fully flexible “non-restricted” room only rate of the day quoted directly by the hotel reservations to the public and is generally published on the hotel’s website. It may also be referred to as the “Best Flexible Rate” or “Rack Rate”. The Best Available Rate varies from the hotel’s other promotional rates including weekend package rates, advance purchase rates, all inclusive package rates and summer/Ramadan rates.
The Hotel Offers are “Subject to Availability” of rooms at the discounted rate allocated to this promotion at the time of booking at each hotel. When this allocation of rooms is filled, the Hotel Offer may then no longer be available to ENTERTAINER with HSBC members, even if the hotel still has rooms available to be sold at full rate. Please check availability of the Hotel Offer with hotel reservations at the time of booking.
The Hotel Offers may not be available during public holiday periods including Eid holidays in GCC destinations. Some hotels may also have minimum night stay requirement for all bookings, or specific block-out dates during special event or peak seasonal periods. This requirement may also apply to the Hotel Offers. Please check with the hotel prior to making a booking.
For selected hotels and only if specified on the Hotel Offer, you may use the “One Complimentary Night” offer for the first two nights of your booking and the 20% discount Hotel Offer may be used for any additional nights when you extend your stay, subject to availability.