Set on Bali’s secluded southern coast, Anantara Uluwatu Bali Resort is an exceptional sanctuary of ingenious design and rugged natural beauty. Cascading down the cliffside, all 75 luxurious accommodations blend innovation and indulgence with priceless Indian Ocean views. Spend lazy days at the ... More
Set on Bali’s secluded southern coast, Anantara Uluwatu Bali Resort is an exceptional sanctuary of ingenious design and rugged natural beauty. Cascading down the cliffside, all 75 luxurious accommodations blend innovation and indulgence with priceless Indian Ocean views. Spend lazy days at the cliff-edge infinity pool or tantalise your taste buds on a rooftop with magnificent 360-degree views of the rolling ocean and Bali’s mesmerising sunsets. This perfect hideaway is located 21km away from Ngurah Rai International Airport. Less
From start to end our stay at Anantara was amazing. Upon arrival we were greeted by Yuni who went above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied with our stay. Nothing seemed too hard or too much of an ask.
Our 6 month old was loved by all staff and they truely made us feel special on our stay.
The staff accommodated us with another room at no extra cost while we waited for our flight even though we were checked out.
Cannot fault them and will definitely be staying here again! More
My wife and I spent 4 nights at Anatara Uluwatu. While the staff were very friendly, the hotel is in need of an extensive overhaul. We are familiar with the Anantara brand and visited with high expectstions. However, this specific property falls short of Anatara standards by a long shot.
Summary of the negatives:
- Sliding glass door latch was previously broken and was poorly patched up some caulking, which had accumulated scum and dirt
- Room and hotel condition is poor, lots of cracks and chips on walls (rooms and public areas), rust and etc
- It rained a couple days, water leaked into the halls from the cracks, which became very slippery
- Stayed in room 505, which was under the restaurant. You would hear people walking, tables and chairs moving starting 6 am until late
- The lift that takes you down to the beach is not in service, so basically no beach access
- There are two lifts and one of the lifts is constantly not working
- Very dated lobby, not the typical grand entrance you would expect from a Bali resort. While the pool has a good view, the pool itself is small and underwhelming
- My wife chose the hotel for pre-natal yoga, but was told later on that the class was not offered
- Very friendly and attentive staff
- Good views from room
- Rooms are a good sizeMore
We stayed in an ocean side suite. Great room with spectacular views. Amazing service from the warm and hospitable staff. Great location. It’s isolated for the perfect getaway and away from the crowds but still within easy reach of beaches, shops and restaurants.More
The hotel itself is cozy, not too many rooms and thus not too crowded. So even during peak period we didnt feel that the resort is overrun. The service displayed by all the staffs was great and attentive.
The price point of the resort however compared to other resort within the GHA is not very attractive though for members. More
We enjoyed a wonderful stay with our family over NYE in a two bedroom villa. The villa is spacious and has all comforts. The staff is very helpful and keen to ensure guests are looked after.
The views from resort are incredible. The resort pool gives you views to the surfers at Padang Padang beach and I was even able to catch my daughter surfing (she had a standout top colour).
Breakfast is outstanding; plenty options. I most enjoyed the smoothies and their eggs Benedict! New Year’s Eve buffet was very good too. The sushi’s and tempura outstanding, and the salad bar with incredible choice.
We had a very good time and enjoyed our stay in Anantara. It’s worth noting that some of the resort is a little dated. In my opinion some things could have a quick fix (eg covers on outdoor cushions in villa) and curtains changed/removed. We were initially a little disappointed, however the manager dealt well with it and helped us resolve.More
Hi there, Did you know you can enjoy Buy One Get One Free offers at Anantara Uluwatu Bali Resort with the Entertainer? Download their free App to become an Entertainer Member and try some of the dining, spa, leisure and hotel offers for free! I‘m sure you‘ll save and smile a lot just like I do with the Entertainer. I'm sure you'll save and smile a lot just like I do with the Entertainer.