A reference to "Summer Campaign" is a reference to the ENTERTAINER travel Summer Campaign. Each person should read these Rules carefully before using any Hotel Offer.
1. ENTERTAINER Travel
ENTERTAINER Travel is the ENTERTAINER's in-app booking engine. You can find two offer types in ENTERTAINER Travel; packages and 2-for-1 offers.
2-for-1 offers are valid for one complimentary night when one night of equal or greater value is purchased at the "Best Available Rates" (See Section 4 "HOTEL TERMS" below). 2-for-1 offers are based on a one time use for a minimum two nights consecutive stay and applies to the room only rate, excluding breakfast (unless otherwise specified on the Hotel Offer).
Package offers vary from Hotel to Hotel and are at the discretion of the merchant. To view, click on the travel tab in your ENTERTAINER app.
The Offers within Travel excludes taxes, service charges and tourism fees.
2. Booking through Travel
Travel offers are "Subject to Availability" (see Section 4 "HOTEL TERMS" below) of rooms allocated to the ENTERTAINER promotion at the time of booking.
You need to call the property directly to make a booking. State that you will be using an offer with the ENTERTAINER, and they will assist you with the booking. Payment is made with the property directly.
- Click the travel tab on your apps home screen. This screen will give you the options for the city you are in. To view offers in other locations, you can click 'See all locations'.
- Once you have filtered by your location or offer type, a list of available properties will appear. Select the Hotel that you wish to view the offer.
- Click on the Hotel and view the available offers.
- Once you have chosen your property and offer, please call the hotel directly to check availability and book.
Our offers are only valid for bookings made directly by calling or emailing the hotel's reservations desk. The ENTERTAINER members are required to request the availability of the Hotel Offer at the time of booking.
The Hotel Offer is not valid for online bookings via the hotel website or any third-party website.
Advanced reservations must be made directly with the hotel before arrival. The Hotel Offer is not valid for walk-ins without a previous reservation.
The Hotel Offer does not apply to corporate, group or conference rates or travel agency bookings. It may not be combined with other discount offers or programs, including third-party travel rates or daily deal websites.
This Hotel Offer may not be available during public holidays. Minimum night stays, and special event or seasonal restrictions may apply.
The Hotel Offer is valid for new bookings made following these Rules and does not apply to any existing booking where a deposit or payment has been made.
Hotel rates are quoted in local currency or as specified by the hotel.
The Hotel Offer does not include air travel, hotel transfers or other inclusions unless otherwise specified on the Hotel Offer.
All bookings are subject to the standard payment and cancellation policies (see Section 3 "HOTEL POLICIES" below).
To redeem the Hotel Offer, the ENTERTAINER digital voucher of the Hotel Offer, must be presented at the hotel reception at the time of check-in.
The Hotel Offer is valid for travel up to 30 December 2021.
3. HOTEL POLICIES
All bookings are subject to the applicable hotel's standard reservations, payment and cancellation policies. Before finalising your reservation, please review the hotel's policy on advance deposits, cancellations and late arrival guarantees. The ENTERTAINER will not accept any responsibility for each hotel's management policies.
4. HOTEL TERMS
- What is the "Best Available Rate"?
- What is "Subject to Availability"?
- Public Holidays / Seasonal Restrictions
The Hotel Offers are based on a discount off the Best Available Rate at each hotel. The "Best Available Rate" is the fully flexible, "non-restricted" room only rate of the day, quoted directly by the hotel reservations to the public and is generally published on the hotel's website. It may also be referred to as the "Best Flexible Rate" or "Rack Rate". The Best Available Rate varies from the hotel's other promotional rates including weekend package rates, advance purchase rates, all inclusive package rates and summer/Ramadan rates.
The Hotel Offers are "Subject to Availability" of rooms at the discounted rate allocated to this promotion at the time of booking at each hotel. When this allocation of rooms is filled, the Hotel Offer may then no longer be available to the ENTERTAINER members, even if the hotel still has rooms available to be sold at full rate. Please check availability of the hotel Offer with hotel reservations at the time of booking.
The Hotel Offers may not be available during public holiday periods including Eid holidays in the GCC destinations. Some hotels may also have minimum night stay requirement for all bookings, or specific block-out dates during special event or peak seasonal periods. This requirement may also apply to the Hotel Offers. Please check with the hotel prior to making a booking.
E-mail: [email protected]
Middle East (Head Office): +971 4 427 9575
Asia: +65 6221 1935
Africa: + 27 21 276 1761
5. Summer Campaign Offers
- Offers to form the Summer Campaign can be accessed on the App and are available for the duration stated within the individual offer.
- Offers are subject to availability. To check availability, members must check with the hotel directly.
- The Offer should be presented and redeemed upon check-in.
- Validity dates of the offers may vary and are stated within the specific Hotel offer on the App.
- All Offers are fixed-rate packages.
- Summer Campaign offers are inclusive of taxes and exclude the tourism dirham fee.
- Are not valid in conjunction with any other discount offers, promotions or loyalty/rewards programmes.
6. BOOKING YOUR STAY
- Offers may only be booked by directly phoning or emailing the Hotel Reservations team and requesting to book using the ENTERTAINER Summer Campaign Offer. Summer Campaign Offers are not valid for online booking.
- At the time of booking, members must inform the hotel that they will be using an ENTERTAINER offer. These are fixed rates and stated within the App.
- Members must make a reservation with the hotel before arrival. Offers are not valid for walk-ins.
6.1 REDEEMING YOUR OFFERS
- Redeeming Offers on your App is very simple:
- Select your chosen Offer for use on the App.
- Present your mobile device with the chosen Offer upon hotel check-in.
- The hotel staff member will is prompted to enter their four-digit PIN.
- Once the staff member has entered their PIN, a Reference Number will appear - please note this down. You will also receive a confirmation via email.
- The Offer will be removed from your final bill upon check-out.
- In the case of a dispute, the bill must be settled as per local law.
6.2 OFFER VALIDITY
- Offers can be accessed on the ENTERTAINER App and are available for the validity period stated within the Offer.
- We reserve the right to remove or amend an Offer at any time and cannot be held responsible or liable in any way if an Offer is withdrawn or modified from the App.
- Offers are only redeemable with the issuing hotel.
- Offers apply only to the items/services and location(s) specified on the Offer.
- Offers are exclusive and not valid in conjunction with any other discount offers, promotions, special offers or dining/loyalty/employee/rewards programmes.
- Offers do not apply to any additional service charges.
- Offers are valid seven days a week unless specified on the Offer.
- If a merchant or venue refuses to honour any Offer, please contact Customer Service at [email protected]
- Offers are not redeemable for cash unless required by law.
- The unauthorised reproduction, resale or modification of any Offer is prohibited. Offers are void if resold or bartered.
The barter, trade, sale, purchase or transfer for compensation of any ENTERTAINER product or any of its Offers or contents by any person or entity, including but not limited to travel services, travel providers, and distributors of the product or any of its Offers, is strictly prohibited, unless expressly authorised by the ENTERTAINER. The product and its Offers and other content are intended for the non- profit use of the individual purchaser of the Offers. Additionally, the use of the product or any of its Offers for advertising purposes is strictly prohibited. Any use of the Offers in violation of these Rules will render the Offers void, and the ENTERTAINER will avail itself of any and all legal remedies available to it. Offers may not be reproduced and are void where prohibited or restricted by law. The ENTERTAINER will not be responsible for the closing down or refusal of any merchant to accept ENTERTAINER vouchers; however, we will use reasonable efforts to rectify the situation, to the extent possible. The ENTERTAINER will not be responsible in the event that acts of God, fire casualties, illness, injury or other events beyond its control, prevent you from using any Offer.
Copyright in the text, images, photographs, graphics, layout and design of ENTERTAINER products are protected by local and International copyright laws. Copyright in all ENTERTAINER products and in the text, index, rules of use, offers, layout and other copyrights works contained in each ENTERTAINER product, is owned by The Entertainer FZ LLC, or used with permission. No part of any ENTERTAINER product may be reproduced in any form (including by electronic or mechanical means, photocopying, recording, or information storage and retrieval) without the written permission of the publisher. The ENTERTAINER wordmark and logo are the trademarks and/or registered trademarks of The Entertainer FZ LLC. Other trademarks, artwork, copy and/or translations of copy appearing in this publication are used with permission of their respective licensed owners.
© the ENTERTAINER All rights reserved.